Search for eBooks, videos, print books and more!
1. Use only the most essential words related to your topic.
2. Not enough results? Try related terms, or more general terms -- for example, instead of poodles, try dogs.
3. Too many results? Be more specific -- for example, instead of computers, try social media AND privacy.
4. In your list of results, check the menu on the left for ways to limit your results, such as by resource type, library or publication date.
5. Select 'Request Item' to have books from one TNCC campus library to the library of your choice for pick up.
Thomas Nelson Library's online resources are accessible to currently enrolled students and faculty and staff of Thomas Nelson.
To access these resources from off-campus, you'll be required to login with your VCCS username and password.