Some instructors require students to do an abstract for their paper. An abstract is a brief, though comprehensive summary of your paper. Typically, abstracts are limited to 250 words, and they always go before the actual paper.
1. Arranges your pages in the following order:
2. Make sure to choose a standard typeface, such as Times New Roman, and a standard font size, such as 11 or 12 point font.
3. Always evenly double space your paper.
4. Indent every first line of a new paragraph by pressing tab.
5. The title page information should always be centered.
Thomas Nelson is one of Virginia's Community Colleges, primarily serving the cities of Hampton, Newport News, Poquoson and Williamsburg, and the counties of James City and York.