Need Help? Have a Question? Ask a Librarian!
Whether you need resources for a paper or just want a book to read, the librarians at TNCC are here to help. Just ask!
Stop By During Our Business Hours:
- Hampton Campus Library – Room 228, Wythe Hall
- Historic Triangle Campus Library – Room 100
Call the Reference Desk:
- Hampton Campus: 757-825-2839 or 757-825-3878
- Historic Triangle Campus: 757-258-6500
- Email your question to a librarian who will respond to requests usually within 24 hours.
Chat with a Librarian:
- LRCLive, our 24/7 chat reference service for Virginia’s community college students.
Thomas Nelson Community College